How It Works:
- CoinTicket gives you free bitcoins after you input your Bitcoin address and solve a verbal captcha.
- You'll receive between 10µ฿ and 20µ฿ every time you do this... Yup. You'll get rich soon at this pace.
- You can do this once per day.
- You receive the payments on your digital wallet in less than 24 hours.
- The site used to have some kind of chance element that gave you more "tickets", which I guess it meant you got more bitcoins for your visit. But I've never received more than 10 tickets and I've been visiting the site for weeks, so I think this must be broken.
Introduce your bitcoin address...
... Solve the captcha...
... And wait a few hours to receive a handful of bitcoins!
- Get a Timer App on your phone and bookmark http://cointicket.org/ on your mobile phone's browser (or any other).
- Create a new Bitcoin address only to receive bitcoins from CoinTicket. This way you can assure yourself that they are actually paying you.
- Visit the site, input your bitcoin address and press the "payout" button. You'll be sent to a new page with a captcha. Solve it and press the "send" button. You'll be sent to a third page confirming you'll receive your bitcoins soon.
- Set your timer to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, repeat the previous step.
I'm rich!... Not
- Expected profit: 1/5. 20µ฿ at most each day? Maybe this is not worth your time...
- Convenience: 4/5. It follows the standard formula of introducing your bitcoin address and solving a captcha.
- Payment speed: 2/5. The coins will find their way to your digital wallet in less than a day.
- Risk: 0/5. The risk is quite close to the amount of bitcoins this site gives out.
- Final Score: 5/10. CoinTicket is a bitcoin faucet that in its origins might have tried to give a spin to the formula, but today, as a website, it looks bland and abandoned. It seems like it could disappear at any time, so if you just can't have enough free bitcoins, visit it every day and get a few hundreds of satoshis while it lasts.